About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Good Help

Good help is hard to find. It goes across the board from office workers to construction workers. We are up to our fourth estimate for our large bathroom. We are easy going people. We want a basic job done without any fancy custom work. Basically swap out the toilet, sink, and tub, and sheetrock the walls. Then tile the floor and bathtub area. That is what we did for the small bathroom, but we do not want to remove a bathtub ourselves. Each contractor that walks in, is an event. One was a fast talker that said we would flip over his work. He never called us back with references and did not show up the next week to write up a contract. The next one said he was reliable, but the internet said he stole money. The next one showed us the scar from where his colon was removed. TMI, as we say. He quoted us a high price and said he would call that evening with the specific breakdown. It is now the next day and still no call. This afternoon one more putz will come to my house. By next week my husband will start pulling off the bathroom walls himself as he wants the bathroom done "NOW". As for me, I don't really care anymore. As long as I have one working bathroom, I am good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment