About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Keep Your Word

My parents finally have their cable television. They are happy with the quality of their reception. I am not happy with how long the job took. When I made the appointment, I was asked what time frame would be good. I chose between 9am and noon. When no one was there by noon, I checked online. The message said that due to a delay the appointment would be between 1-2pm. If I wanted the afternoon, I would have chosen it. The technicians came at 2pm and after working for about an hour, they said that they would have to finish the job the next day. Since my father has dialysis today, that was not an option. They said they would come back Friday. About a half hour later, two other technicians arrived and they worked until 8pm to finish the job. It was a long exhausting day for my parents. This was not the way it was planned. This morning I will call Verizon to voice my opinion. It might not be pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment