About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Unexpected Call

Yesterday my sister and I went to visit our parents. As usual, we walked around the neighborhood first, as it is so culturally diverse. After taking our walk , we went to our paren'ts house. We walked in, hugged and kissed them hello, then the telephone rang. It was my cousin from California. As soon as my mother heard his voice, she knew something was wrong. Her brother had passed away that morning. He was her younger brother. Out of five siblings, my mother is the only one left. She was distraught. So were we. It is never the right time to lose a beloved family member. There is never a right age. He had not been sick. He developed pneumonia and died a few days later, peacefully, with his son's by his side. He will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment