About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Last Man Standing

This morning my parents are having cablevision installed in their house. They might be the only people left on earth to still have a wire from a rooftop antenna attached to their 300 pound gargantuan televisions. They had no choice in this as the new owners wired the house for cable television and telephone. They were shocked at the fees to have this service that they did not want. I placed the order for the installation as it would have been too complicated for them to do it without me. They are used to watching television with a snowy screen. They will be delighted to see that people have clear faces. I know that it is not easy for the elderly to adjust to change. I will probably be the same way, if I am lucky enough to still be alive at 91 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment