About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Virtial Tour

Skype is the best invention for grandparents. Years ago, if your grandchild lived far away, they could only speak to you on the phone. Now they can see you face to face. Last night my granddaughter Skyped with us. I was able to walk her around my house and take her into the backyard to see my husband doing yard work. She told me about her day and how she spent it with her new doll, Margaret. She ran into her room and brought out four dolls. She showed me each one and told me their names. There was Margaret, Baby, Man and Girl. She said she sleeps with ten dolls and then counted 1,2,3,7,8,9,10. I guess she was too excited to remember 4,5 and 6. She got to see Shelby running around too. It felt like we were there with her, except for the real hugs and kisses. Nothing replaces those.

No comments:

Post a Comment