About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Last Drop

It has been six weeks since my cataract surgery. This morning, I took the last eye drop. I feel like I had an item on layaway and now is finally mine. Although the eye drop routine seems confusing at first, like anything else you get used to it. The first three days, I used a total of 12 drops. The next week I used 56 drops. The next week I used 35 drops. The past two weeks were a piece of cake as I only used 1 drop each morning. It became a bit complicated when the eye drop routine overlapped when I had the second eye done. Week one for the left eye was week three for the right eye and week two for the right was week four for the left. I now feel like I own these eyes, free and clear. In total, 234 drops were instilled over 42 days. Quite a math calculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment