About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 4, 2015

New Home

My parents came home from Florida yesterday. Their flight was on time and they were waiting on the curb as we arrived at the airport to pick them up. We took them food shopping and then went to their house for the "big reveal". They loved their new porch and windows and then entered the house. It still looked like their house but a new improved version. The new owner painted and carpeted for them and they loved the colors. They were excited to see the new bathroom and laundry room and were so happy to see that these rooms were also just what they wanted. They had been meaning to do these types of improvements for years, but somehow never got around to them. After a nice dinner, my sister and I drove home smiling, knowing that our parents were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment