About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

High Strung

I have a family friend that is high strung. Everything is done in a frenzy. Nothing is done calmly. No good has ever come from that. Every year he vacations in Las Vegas and I drive him to the airport. The only stipulation is that the time coincides with my morning commute to work. His flight was this morning. It was scheduled for 9am, or so he thought. When he printed out his boarding pass last night, he noticed that the flight was 6:30am. He would need to be at the airport at 5am. He swears that the airline switched his flight. They didn't. He must have been in such a rush when he booked it, that he never double checked his flight choices before he hit the pay button. His son gave him the ride instead of me. Most people would learn from this lesson. He won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment