About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dough Costs Dough

I usually buy my bagels at my local Stop n Shop supermarket. They have a wonderful bakery. It is the only supermarket that has bagels that actually taste like they were baked at a bagel store. I needed bagels yesterday and was not near the supermarket so I ran into my local bagel store. I asked for 6 egg bagels. When I went to pay, the girl said it was $6.50. I usually pay $.65 each. I asked the girl how much the bagels were and she said $1.10 each but since I bought 6 there was a ten cent discount. I remember when bagels were $.06 cents each. I thought to myself tagl. That is a family word for "take a good look", because I won't be coming back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment