About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hand Kisser

My grandmother died when I was ten years old. Certain things I clearly remember about her. She was a small woman but she had muscles. She said they were from working hard. When I was a toddler she used to rub my back and say "rusty, rusty, rusty" or something that sounded like that. I never knew what that meant. She also used to hold my hand and kiss the back of it. I never knew why she did that until I had grandchildren of my own. I have become a hand kisser. I hold my grandson's hand and kiss the back of it. Last night he came over after dinner and I kissed his hands. They smelled like broiled steak. He had just eaten out at a local steak restaurant and had a skirt steak. His hands smelled delicious. I wanted to dip them in ketchup and kiss them some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment