About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Sponges

Children are like sponges. They soak up everything. Children's television shows nowadays are geared to the learning process. Years ago the cartoons were based on violence. Characters ran around hitting each other over the heads or cutting off limbs. If you are my age, you will remember scenes that had blood dripping from an arm that was sliced off with a knife. In the next scene, the arm was reattached. The Roadrunner loved to hammer people over their heads. The Three Stooges poked out people's eyes. No wonder my generation has issues. Children now watch educational shows. They learn about animals, nature, numbers and colors. At two years old, they know more than I did when I was in kindergarten. I watch television with my grandson and love the interactive experience. Last night we learned about rainclouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment