About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Eleventh Hour

My husband was always a night worker. I am used to this schedule. The contractors I hired to renovate my bathroom are also on this schedule. Their work day starts anywhere between 4-6pm and lasts till midnight. I am used to it. The only problem is that when an issue arises, time runs out. Last night time almost ran out. The contractor was installing the vanity when he noticed that the sink was chipped. He needed to run to Home Depot and exchange it. It was 9:48pm and the store closes at 10:00pm. The vanity was packed up and thrown into the truck and they raced off to the store. They made it by 2 minutes and exchanged the chipped item for a perfect one. They were home by 10:06pm. All is well in the eleventh hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment