About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Triple "R"

Yesterday I spent the day at The Triple "R". It is the endearing name I have given to my niece's house. The R**** Road Retreat. It is a place of calmness and relaxation. There are beautiful grounds to walk around. There is a pool that is heated to the perfect temperature. Hor d'oeuvres are served poolside with a choice of beverage. Pool floats are waiting to be used. After a day in the sun, dinner is cooked to order and served on the upper deck. Beautiful dinnerware and cloth napkins are standard. Of course, dessert accompanies the meal. Most nights S'mores at the fire pit are the evening's activity. The hot tub is a winter option. An overnight stay is always offered. I needed a day like yesterday. No stress, all pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment