About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Lost Path

Yesterday I needed to print some paperwork. My computer had always been attached to my wireless printer but nothing would print. I realized that the printer I had been using did not recognize the new wireless network. I tried and tried and could not find the option to add the new information. I had to call Canon to walk me through it. The representative said that the Surface Pro computer that I use could not download the app. He asked if I had a Smart Phone. I said that I have an old fashioned type of phone, which I will now refer to as a Dumb Phone. Then he asked if I had a tablet. At this point I thought he meant an aspirin as my head was pounding. I have a small tablet that was purchased as a promotion and I never really use it as I thought that since it was practically free, it would not work well. I got the tablet, downloaded the app, changed the printer configuration and began to print from the little tablet. Then I could add on my Surface Pro and be back to normal. Sometimes we take the small inexpensive items for granted. I have now formed a new relationship with my little tablet and will never doubt it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment