About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sensible

Years ago I wrote a blog about smart vs bright. It is key worded from many countries as everyone wants to know the difference between the two. There is one last component to that pair. It is sensibility. People are smart or bright, but without being sensible does any of that matter? I do things in the correct order. I think before I do. I weigh the options and pick the best one. That is being sensible. Being sensible means we do not assume the outcome of any issue. We calculate all scenarios and choose the one that has the least chance of error. If you are sensible, no one needs to say, "I told you so". If you are sensible you will never blame yourself when something goes astray. People that live their lives sensibly are sometimes called "worriers". I would rather be called a worrier than be a person that has to mop up their mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment