About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Packing Away

Since I am re doing most of my house, things need to be packed away or thrown out. Most of us place things in boxes or hide them in closets and never really know what those things are. I wish I could just pick up each box and play the guessing game. If I do not know what is in the box, just toss it in the garbage. Sight unseen. I would never miss it. Instead I will open each box and go through the reasons why I should either keep or toss. Yesterday I did this with my older son's room. He is almost 34 years old but I had items there from elementary school. I sat and reminisced and then put them into the garbage bag. I can still hold onto the memories without holding onto the actual items.

No comments:

Post a Comment