About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Old Fashioned Thinking

Certain concepts are hard to change. I have grown up in an era that has seen many changes, from juice packs to computers. The other day, I called patient to confirm an appointment. She answered the phone like she was in a rush. She said that she had to call me back because she was on a long distance call. I said okay. After I hung up, I laughed. Years ago, a long distance call was special. It cost more money than a local call, so you did not want anyone to hang on the line longer than necessary. Today, mostly all calling services are from cable companies and long distance calls are unlimited. Local and long distance are the same so you don't need to treat them special. Old ways are hard to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment