About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Not Your Business

The other evening, one of my receptionists called me and was a bit upset. She thought she had done something wrong. A patient's mother was checking out at the front window and started to question her about our fees. The mother saw the schedule and noticed that there were different prices for different people. She wanted to know why. The receptionist said that there were different levels of doctors and their prices vary. I told her that she answered correctly. When I got to work the next day, I went to the front window and looked through the window to see if I could see the schedule. I could not. I had to stand on my toes and lean over to see. The mother had to have done that also. There was no reason for her to have been so nosy. If she questions me about the fees, she will be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment