About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Chamelion

I would be a terrible chameleon. I do not like color change. For thirty four years I have lived in a Navajo white world. All rooms were painted that color. They looked clean and bright. When we decided to repaint the house, we went with the modern trend and added colors to the rooms. I quickly learned that there are green grays, pink grays, blue grays and yellow grays. I stood in the paint aisle until my knees grew weak. I ended up with the following color palate. The kitchen is a cucumber green. So is the small bathroom. The large bathroom is a light golden yellow. The den is a blue gray. The main level is a light yellowish cream color. Two small bedrooms are a shade darker than the main level. All ceilings and window frames are white. Now I come to the master bedroom. We did not want to make it the same as the other two bedrooms so we decided to go bold. I chose an orange tinted medium brown. On the small swatch it looked great. When the entire room was painted it looked a bit dark. Maybe I am just not used to it. It is a cross between My T Fine pudding and doody (or is it spelled doodie as some family members think). I am joking a bit. It is bold and a designer look and when the room is carpeted, it will look great. I am just not used to that color change. I will adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment