About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Hiding Spot

We have all done this. We want to keep something safe and put it in a special place, only to forget where that place was. We run around frantically looking in every corner and do not find it. We take a break and sit and think. Then we search again to no avail. Then we start to sweat. Where could it be? If I had to hide it again, where would I put it? We then call in reinforcements because by this time we do not care about being yelled at. All we want is the missing item. In most cases the item is found that day. In other cases it appears years later. This happened to my husband yesterday. He was lucky and found the missing item. I am lucky because I did not want to go another hour searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment