About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Picture Perfect

I am not the biggest picture taker but I love pictures. My daughter in laws give me framed ones of my grandchildren a few times a year. They are the professional pictures so the children look great. Each year I add to the assortment. I am at the point where there is no more room on the end table. Now comes my dilemma. Which pictures do I put away? Even though some are of them were taken when they were newborns, I still love looking at them. If I put them into albums, I will only look at them occasionally.  I can't part with any. I am now debating whether or not I should make a wall display. I like that idea. I will keep filling the wall space until there is no more room, and enjoy every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment