About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dumb vs Stupid

Years ago I wrote a blog titled "Smart vs Bright". It is the most searched blog that I have written. I even think that it is on page one of the google search if you key word that phrase. Today I am writing about dumb vs stupid. Last night my older son found out that my husband bought a motorcycle. As expected, I was blamed for "allowing " it. Buying the motorcycle was dumb. Riding it unsafely would be stupid. My husband took a state approved course so he would have the skills to be safe on it. It was an intense military type course that was about twenty hours in total. Part was classroom and about fifteen hours was on the cycle learning safety skills. If he rode without the course, he would have been stupid. I tried to explain to my son that dumb and stupid are two different things in this matter. My son ended the conversation saying that we are neither dumb nor stupid. We are just insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment