About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Surprise Reaction

Last night my husband broke the news to my younger son that he had bought a motorcycle. I dreaded that moment because I thought that the blame for doing that foolish act would fall on me. Surprisingly he took it well, although he thought that it was not a good idea to begin to drive a motorcycle at 63 years old. After work he came over to inspect the new purchase. He went over every inch of the motorcycle with a fine tooth comb. He thought that it was in good condition and a good value. There was no yelling as I had expected. He actually liked it. I would have bet money that there would have been an argument. I guess you can never predict someone else's reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment