About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Good Fight

Some things are worth fighting about. Some things are not. Some are worth giving the "good fight" and knowing when to give up. Today is my husband's birthday. He has been wanting a particular item for a while. I did not agree with him. For months we have argued about getting it. I yelled, screamed and threatened. After a while I realized that the energy I was putting into fighting against it, was not worth it. My husband is a dreamer and I try the best to protect him but as I will explain to my children when they find out about this purchase, I do not own him and he is an adult who can make his own decisions, even if they are crazy. Yesterday, he bought the item of his dreams. I allowed it because it was the best of the worst items he looked at. I know I am being vague about what he bought because my children do not know yet and I want a few days to get strong before they kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment