About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 31, 2015

God's DVD

I was driving the other day when I noticed a family riding in a van. There were two young children riding in the back seat. There was a DVD playing on the screen. It looked like some sort of cartoon. Why did the parents need to entertain their children digitally when nature can entertain them naturally. I like to call it "God's DVD". Look out of the window. See the trees and the houses and the other cars go by. Watch the colors and look at the birds. Things will be in constant motion and the view changes instantaneously. Use your imagination. Look for out of state license plates. There is so much to keep your mind busy. Why do parents take away that skill and replace it with a mind numbing activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment