About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Run Arounds

My parents have become like college kids. They go to the beat of their own drum. Yesterday I went to visit them and we went out for a wonderful dinner. We ate leisurely and then I drove them home at about 7:30pm. I watched them walk up the stairs to their front door and saw that they were safely inside. They told me to call them when I got home. They worry about me. As soon as I got home, I called their house. No a answer. I waited a few minutes and tried again. Still no answer. After  few minutes I tried their cell phone and after 9 rings, they answered. I said that I was home. I asked why no one picked up the house phone. They hesitated and then told me that they were not at home. Not home? I just dropped them off. It seems that after they got home, they decided to go out and take a ride around the neighborhood. I didn't want to upset them by asking why they would leave their house to take a ride to nowhere as it was getting dark. Instead I just told them to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment