About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Out Of The Box

When I redecorated my house, I threw out some furniture pieces. I was not sure what to replace them with. I have a corner of the living room that is empty. My new hobby is doing mosaic pieces and everyone seems to love them. They are unique one of a kind designs. I decided to buy a small cabinet and completely mosaic it. I have been looking in stores and even on the street in case someone has thrown out "the perfect piece". Last night I went to Home Goods just to browse. The cabinets were nice but not what I wanted. Then I saw it. Something totally different. It was not a cabinet or table but it "spoke to me". It was a six foot ladder with shelves as the rungs. I loved it . This was the piece I was looking for even though I did not know it. I could mosaic the shelves and make it a totally different look. There would be no other one like it. After placing it in the corner, my husband agreed that it would be beautiful. Sometimes you have to think outside the box and have a vision.,

No comments:

Post a Comment