About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Unexpected Find

The more I have been cleaning out my closets, the more "goodies" I find. Some of the things I remember and some of the things I do not. Not only do I not remember having them, I do not even know how they got there. This morning I found two surprises. A manicure set and a bag of Tide to go erasers. I never bought these items but somehow they found their way into my house. In fact, I not only found one manicure set. I found three. All different styles of cases. The funny thing is that I have never used a manicure set. I thought and thought and just can't remember anything about how or why I acquired them. Maybe they were holiday gifts? I am sure that most people have been surprised a few times at what their closets are hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment