About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Smile Big

It is amazing how small children pick up technology. The things that a six year old knows  were skills I learned in college. My granddaughter, who is two years old, loves to use her Leap Pad and iTouch. She also loves taking pictures on her mother's iPhone. Over the last few days, I watched her as she took the phone, opened the app and started clicking away. She told the family how to pose and even handed us props. As she focused on each person she said, "Smile big". She knew that smiling and pictures go together. Her pictures were perfectly centered and focused. She did better than I did. When I got home last night, my daughter in law sent me a beautiful picture of her and my son. It was taken on the shoreline. After a second, I realized that the baby was not in the photo. Then it dawned on me. The baby was the one taking the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment