About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Mistaken Identity

Yesterday afternoon my doorbell rang. When I looked out of my peephole I saw the handyman who did some work for us a few weeks ago. I opened the door and he apologized for being a bit late. I was confused as I did not know he was coming. I called for my husband and he came upstairs to say hello. He asked why the man was here. He said that we had called him and asked him to come. We said we did not call. He immediately got a look on his face that said, "Oh, sh*t. Where am I supposed to be?" He said he could have sworn that it was my husband that called. Not only was he now late, but he had no idea where to go. This had never happened to him. He scrolled his phone to look for the last few calls he had taken. No number looked familiar. He said goodbye and walked out shaking his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment