About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Foresight

When I cleaned out my closet the other day, I found some Tide To Go packets. As I said previously, I have no idea where they came from. I have never used a stain stick or pre stain treatment. Since I had them in my hand, I decided to take two of them to work just in case someone needed one. I wore a red dress to work yesterday and after searching for a chart in a top drawer, I saw grease lines all over the front of the dress. The drawer had just been repaired and the handyman must have greased the track. I was so upset as I love this dress and it  was ruined. Then I remembered the Tide To Go packet. I took it out of my desk drawer and dipped it into water and rubbed it on the grease lines. Within a minute, the lines disappeared and the dressed looked like new. It was amazing how this little packet worked. What a coincidence that the day I brought it to work was the day I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment