About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Reoccuring Dreams

We all dream. Most of us remember the dreams when we wake up. I always have pleasant ones even if they do not make sense. For some reason, ever since I was young, I have had three dreams that reoccur throughout the years. People tell me that they have the same ones. The first one is where I am going to take a test and realize that I have not been in class all semester. The next one is when I am in school and do not have the room number for that class and wander the halls. The last one is when I have to use a restroom and they are either filthy or have no doors, so I can't use them. There is no rhyme or reason for any of these dreams as these situations have never happened to me. Our minds have lives of their own when we sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment