About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Old Vanity

Vanity license plates have been around for decades. Sometimes they are easy to read and other times they are hard to figure out. On my way to work yesterday a black shiny mustang pulled along side of my car. The body was spotless and in perfect condition. The wheel frames were custom painted. This car was in show car condition. It had a vanity plate on it. The plate said something like night rider or dark night. Some masculine type of wording. As most of us do, I pulled up a bit to see who's car this was. In the driver's seat was a small white haired man that looked like he was in his seventies. Not what I expected at all. He was lucky to still be a day driver, much less a night rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment