About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Windows

The long awaited Windows 10 version has arrived. When I came into work yesterday there was a note asking me to install Windows 10 on all of the computers. I never do "all" of anything until I do a test run first. I chose 2 of the newest computers and began to install. It took about three hours. These computers had been running Windows 8.1. That program was not easy to use. The desktop was hidden and if you needed the control panel, you had to send out a search party to locate it.  Windows 10 is better as the familiar icons are back. After I was finished installing, I got a phone call from my boss. She was at Staples with her home computer. She installed the new Windows 10 and her computer stopped working. They told her that when it is installed on older computers, there are problems. I was glad that I only did the two new ones. I am not doing any others. I am from the school of thought that if it isn't broken, don't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment