About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Best Visit

We had the best visit with our granddaughter. She is old enough to know who we are and that made all the difference. Soon we will have breakfast and get on the road. My granddaughter is at the age where she is aware of her family. Everywhere we went , she took a head count, Where's mommy, daddy, grandma, poppy, sithu and vu? If someone left the room, she kept her eye on the door waiting for their return. Yesterday I mentioned that I was going home today and she looked upset. She kept asking, "Are you going now"? This will be the first time that I say goodbye and she is actually aware of us departing. I hope she is not too upset and does not look for us the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment