About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Brotherhood of Fruit

Last week I was in the supermarket buying fruit. I put a pound of cherries in my cart and moved on to the potato area. Suddenly there was a person standing right next to me. He was about 30 years old and looked like a weight lifter. He bent over and whispered in my ear. "Don't buy the cherries". I turned to him, looking a bit stunned. I did not expect to have a stranger talk to me. I replied "Why"? He said that they were not sweet. He tested a few and they were not good so he wanted me to know. I thanked him for the tip but said that the cherries were for my husband so I did not care how they tasted. We both laughed. He said that since they were for a man, now a brotherhood was involved so I had to put them back. He was looking out for his "team". I put them back. When my husband asked where his cherries were, I told him a member of his team wouldn't let me get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment