About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Multiplying

I think that our belongings multiply in the closet while we are sleeping. I have cleaned out a ton of useless items in the last few months since we were remodeling the house. The last closet to be cleaned out was the linen closet where we keep not only our linens but our drugstore items. The closet had been looking a bit fill for some time. This morning I got out a few plastic bags and decided to throw away some needless items. I was amazed to find that I filled up six bags, but the closet was still full. How did these six bags fit on two shelves and the shelves still look packed? When I look in the closet it still looks as full as when I started cleaning. I guess I have to do a bit more thinning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment