About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Punish the People

I am by no means a radical. I believe in justice for all. I believe in equality. I also believe that our government is not using its common sense. This is the reason that we are keeping our minds open to political newcomers that see things as we do. Since the new healthcare laws have taken place, Americans will be fined for not having healthcare. Can someone please tell me that if being insured is so important to the president, why is he allowing illegal aliens to cross the borders and have the same rights, or even better ones, that the American citizens? If we are being punished for no healthcare insurance, why is he giving the services away to people that do not deserve them? Why are we allowing people rights for jumping boarders? Why are my taxes paying for someone who pays no taxes? What at first seemed like a foolish campaign now makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment