About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Living Doll

After a six hour drive in pouring rain, we arrived on the Cape. We were welcomed by the prettiest girl there, my granddaughter. She came right to me with a big hug and a kiss. In the four months since I last saw her she has changed from a toddler into a little girl. She is as cute as can be and talks up a storm. She has independent thoughts and brings up sensible topics of conversation. She is like a living porcelain doll. I spent the evening staring at her and smiling. We discussed our painted toe nails and what she wanted to do the next day. I was so impressed as she ordered her own meal at the restaurant. She told the waitress what she wanted in a clear voice. I never remember my children doing that. This morning we are going to see Sleeping Beauty. I will be sitting next to an awake beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment