About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

From The Heart

I will be seeing my granddaughter in 2 weeks. This will be the third year that we will meet in Cape Cod for a few days. I wanted to bring along something special for her. I could have brought toys. I could have brought clothes. Instead, I decided to make her a gift. I bought a wooden treasure chest and mosaic tiles. I covered the chest with colorful tiles. I made a rose pattern for the lid. Tonight I will grout it. It came out beautiful. A work of art. Hopefully she will keep this gift forever. I will write a note inside the box, so it will be a special keepsake for her. When you live far away from a loved one, every gift must have special thought. It needs to be like no other. This one is a gift from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment