About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Memories

I speak to my sister every morning, right after I get up. We always have something to talk about. Sometimes it is just about random things. This morning we were both tired because we were thinking too much before we fell asleep. For some reason we were both thinking of childhood memories. We decided to quiz each other on random facts. She did better than I did. Some of the questions included what pattern of wallpaper our room was decorated with in 1960, what cut of steak a neighbor ate every night and the name of the boy across the streets band. Only we know the answers and for some reason, that feels good. It means that we have a bond with each other that no one else can have. It is not only a sisterhood, it is a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment