About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Coming Home

It is amazing how fast time flies by. It seems like yesterday that my parents were going down to Florida to spend the Winter months. Maybe time flew by, because in NY, we never really had Winter. We had an elongated Autumn and a premature Spring. Winter got lost in the shuffle. It still impresses me that at 88 years old, my father can drive the 300 miles to the auto train and then the 300 miles home, from the auto train. The toughest part for them is the unpacking. Like two carpenter ants, they will make the route back and forth from the car until every item is in the house. This year they have a great incentive to come home. Their first Great Grandchild will be born this week. What a wonderful milestone to come home for. As much as I love for them to be away in the Florida sunshine, I am glad they are safe and sound in Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment