About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Reading Rears

I was driving behind an expensive car this morning, on my way to work and noticed that there was a bumper sticker slapped onto the bumper. It said some nonsense about their child being on the honor roll of their elementary school. The car was immaculate, except for this half peeled away sticker. I do not know why someone would want to deface their property with a sticky piece of paper that is messy to remove. Do they think that I really care that their child is on the honor roll? Maybe I would care, if the sticker said "follow me and I will lead you to $2 a gallon gas". Some people have many of these nonsense stickers crowding their bumper. "I love this'", "I hate that". Who cares? Just drive in your lane and stay away from the side of my car. If you are going to have these stickers on you car, at least put them on straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment