About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Telephone

We have all done this. We upgrade our telephones and then have the annoying task of learning how to use them. I try to stay with basic phones, as I am a creature of habit and too tired to learn new technology. On, off and text. That is all I want to be capable of. I always know when someone has a new iPhone. They never know how to answer the first few calls and disconnect you, while you are still talking. Then, they call back to apologize. They try to browse the web, only to realize that they have fat fingers. Any finger larger than a twig will cause double letters. HHi, hhowww arree yyouuu. The next step is trying to text with the side of your fingers. When you try to get onto a website, it takes longer to get the information than it would have been to just call someone and ask. Learning the new phone becomes a group effort with everyone trying to make sense of it. I think this is called "tele-bonding". I am now set for 2 years and hope that the technology slows down by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment