About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Keys To Success

I do not always have a great memory. I remember the very important things but sometimes the small things slip my mind. Things like picking up cleaning. Or cutting out a coupon that I need. I have found one sure way to remember. I call this the "key to my success". If I need to remember something, I write it down on a piece of paper and rubber band it around my keys. When I leave home, or leave work, the reminder is there. The technical name for doing this is Structure. A structure is what you do, that works best for you, in order to remind yourself to do a task. We all know the "tie a string around your finger" trick. It has gotten to the point where people will now tell me to leave a note on my keys, when they need me to remember to do something. Since I have been doing this, I have never forgotten anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment