About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Friend's Pain

One of my friends is hurting. The kind of hurt that just swallows you up and takes over. She is a young girl. One of my new doctors. Working in my office can be overwhelming if you do not know how to play the game. I thought she knew the rules. I never realized that she is so sensitive. On top of her work load, she just broke up with her boyfriend, possibly due to the work stress and how it has affected her. I am watching this smart, strong, beautiful girl crumble before my eyes and I have to figure out a way to stop it. In my eyes she is still a child, crying in pain. I feel so bad because I feel so helpless. She lives too far away to just run over and console her. Her mother passed away a few years ago and sometimes the only one that can truly help you is your mother. A mother's hug can be better than most medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment