About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 27, 2012

What About Me

It is happening again. The teachers are complaining. As I sat at the town pool yesterday, as the summer is winding down, the teachers started to discuss going back to school. The conversation went like this, "I am so depressed", I don't want to go back, It is going to be a long year", etc. I stared blankly at all of them. What about me? I do not get 10 weeks off in the summer. I do not get off Christmas vacation, President's week vacation or Easter vacation. I work 50 weeks a year and most of the holidays that the teachers do not work. While they are out shopping on Columbus Day or Election Day or Veterans Day, I am at my desk. I do not have to complain about "going back" because I never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment