About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Download

My father is one of the smartest people I know. He is going on 89 years old and knows more information on a wide range of subjects than the average person. He can go back in family history and tell us stories about our lineage. He can converse on current events and have all of the facts. He can add a list of numbers in his head faster than I can on a calculator. He still amazes me. He is the life of every party with his jokes and stories. Today he continued to surprise me. I was able to go online and get a copy of the 1940 census. I found my father's childhood home listed on it. He was 16 when the survey was taken. On the printout it listed all of the people that lived on his block with their ages and occupations. He was so excited that I found this document.  He then began to run down the list of neighbors, their address, ages, family members and occupations. He was correct on every one. I made a copy and mailed it to him. I wish I could download his brain into mine. The data that is in there is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment