About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Odd Man Out

As anyone who reads this blog knows, I am not a big fan of Facebook. As each day passes, Facebook seems to be infiltrating into our everyday lives. The other day I read an article online and I wanted to make a comment on it. When I clicked into the comment screen, it prompted me to sign in using Facebook. Since I do not have a Facebook account I could not make a comment. As I was watching television last night I saw a contest that I wanted to enter. Again, it said to enter the contest on their Facebook page. Since I do not have an account I cannot enter the contest. I am beginning to feel like the odd man out. It is almost like not having a telephone or television. Slowly but surely our means of communication is being tied into a controlled network where we are being tracked by people we know and people we do not know. I do not want to be a part of this. I will keep holding out as long as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have found something informative in your site. Thanks for sharing.

    jandi

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete