About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 6, 2012

The String

A few weeks ago, out of nowhere, a string appeared. It is suspended in mid air and I have no idea where it came from. It hangs from the trees across the street, cuts across my house and continues through the trees onto the next block. It is thin and green and I cannot fathom how it got there. Each weekend we say that we will climb on a ladder and see exactly what it is. I do not think it is electrical as it is too thin. Each weekend we are too lazy to get the ladder out. If we cut it, it will fall and hang in the middle of the street and that would be a bigger problem so we just let it hang in mid air over our house. Someone said that it might be a kite string but I do not see a kite suspended from anywhere. Maybe next weekend we will get out the ladder and see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment